1. The closing date of the wedding/gift list will be pre-arranged with the Wedding & Gift List Consultant who will deactivate the list on our website, this will be prior to the delivery of the gifts.
2. The delivery of the gifts will take place by mutual arrangement within 8 weeks of the date of the wedding/event. Divertimenti requires 2 weeks' notice of the delivery of the gifts to ensure stock levels, gift wrapping and any last minute exchanges are made.
3. Any gifts purchased after the main delivery has taken place will be subject to our standard delivery charge (£4.95) and delivered on an ad-hoc basis.
4. Divertimenti will make one free of charge delivery of the gifts to a UK mainland delivery address. Deliveries take place Monday to Friday and need to be agreed in advance between the gift list holder(s) and Divertimenti.
5. Alternatively, collection of the gifts can be made from either of the shops or from our warehouse provided that 2 weeks' notice is given.
6. Divertimenti will store your presents free of charge for up to 8 weeks after the gift list has been closed. Thereafter a charge to cover storage of £15.00 per week will be applied. This charge will need to be paid in full before delivery or collection can be arranged of the gifts.
7. Exchanges of gifts over a value of £100.00 must be pre-arranged by booking an appointment with the Wedding & Gift List Consultant (email@example.com or 0330 333 0351). The maximum exchange value permitted is 20% of the value of the gifts purchased. No exchange or return is allowed on products specifically ordered for a gift list.
8. Divertimenti do not offer cash refunds for any gifts purchased on a wedding or gift list. Collections & replacements will be sent for any faulty item received.
9. Prices may vary from those quoted at the time the list is compiled, these are updated promptly on our website.
10. Divertimenti must be notified in writing or email of any damages or breakages within one week of receipt of the gifts.
11. Paper gift vouchers are not redeemable online, only in one of our stores or by placing a mail order over the phone. Similarly, our e-vouchers are only redeemable online and cannot be redeemed in either retail store.
12. On receipt of a signed copy of our Terms and Conditions we will activate your Wedding/Gift List.