Divertimenti eVouchers are an online gift delivered by email straight to the recipient’s inbox. Perfect for all occasions, but particularly those when you don’t have time to find the perfect gift. Our eVouchers are available in two denominations (£50 and £100) and can be redeemed online only. Full Terms and Conditions below.
For cookery school vouchers please visit www.divertimenti.co.uk/cookery-school/gift-vouchers
E-Voucher Terms & Conditions
1. Divertimenti eVouchers can be redeemed online in exchange for goods at www.divertimenti.co.uk.
2. The eVouchers are NOT valid in-store or at the Divertimenti Cookery School.
3. The eVouchers are non-refundable and non-transferable.
4. The eVouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase date and can be redeemed fully or partially. If the total amount of the voucher is not redeemed, the original expiry date applies to any balance remaining.
5. The eVouchers cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full.
6. The eVouchers cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
7. No cash refunds will be given for purchases made via gift voucher. If you are entitled to a refund, this will be processed as a credit voucher.
8. The eVouchers cannot be used to purchase other gift vouchers.
9. Discount codes cannot be used to purchase eVouchers.
10. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions.
Free Delivery on all orders placed online over £50, delivered to UK mainland addresses.
All orders that do not meet the minimum £50 threshold will incur a £4.95 delivery charge.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3-5 working days but this may take longer due to the specialised nature of some of our products and unpredictable demand (many are made by small craft workshops in remote places and some of our suppliers are based overseas). In this event we will contact you to advise you of the situation and receive your instructions.
International delivery from Divertimenti is available.
For information about our international shipping charges please click here.
We want you to be happy with your purchase but if you’re not, or we’ve got something wrong, please contact our customer services team and we’ll tell you what you need to do next.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) within 28 days of delivery for a refund to the original payment method. Items must be unused, returned in their original packaging and in a re-saleable condition to be eligible for a refund. Note, non-stock items that have been especially sourced for an order and perishables cannot be refunded.
Refunds will be credited to the original payment method as soon as they are received but some banks may take up to 14 days to credit your account.
Items can be returned to our warehouse at the address below. Items must be sent with a completed returns form and despatch note.
Divertimenti - Returns
Long Croft Road
Please obtain proof of postage and keep it until you have received your refund. Note, the cost of returning items will only be refunded in the case of faulty goods.
Returns can also be made in person at our Divertimenti Store in London, or via any Steamer Trading Cookshop or Kitchens Cookshop store. Proof of purchase (receipt, despatch note, order confirmation email) is required. Please note, stores do not process refunds for online orders. Parcels will be returned to our central facility and refunds will only be provided via the original payment method. Click here to find your nearest store.
For faulty or damaged items, please contact Customer Services before returning the item.
This refund policy does not affect your statutory rights in respect of faulty or damaged goods.