K Sabatier Carbon Steel Paring Knife - 10cm
The K Sabatier range of carbon steel knives is one of the finest range of knives available. This paring knife has a short, rigid blade which makes it perfect for cutting, peeling and preparing fruit and vegetables. Its smaller size allows you to work on food in detail to achieve a professional result. The tang (end of the blade) and blade are forged in one piece, then painstakingly ground to the perfect shape and finish.
They have exceptional cutting power and can achieve a fine edge that is only possible with carbon steel. With proper care these knives should last a lifetime.
Made in Thiers - France.
You must be 18 or over to buy this item. Proof of age required on delivery.
- Regular sharpening on a steel is recommended to retain the edge.
- Hand wash only in warm soapy water and immediately wipe dry, making sure both the blade and the handle have been dried thoroughly.
- Never put these knives in the dishwasher as they will rust and cause any other metal objects in the dishwasher to also rust.
- *Soon after you begin to use your carbon steel knives, grey stains will appear on the blade. This is a perfectly natural occurrence with carbon steel.
- If the knives are going to be stored for a prolonged period, it is recommended to grease your knives to protect them against moisture.
- Ensure your knives are washed right after cutting acidic foods such as tomatoes, lemons or oranges
- Please note, leaving these knives wet will cause them to rust. If this occurs this can be rectified by cleaning it off and coating with oil or petroleum jelly.
All orders that do not meet the minimum £50 threshold will incur a £4.95 delivery charge.
We aim to dispatch orders within 1-2 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase but if you’re not, or we’ve got something wrong, please contact our customer services team and we’ll tell you what you need to do next.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) within 28 days of delivery for a refund to the original payment method. Items must be unused, returned in their original packaging and in a re-saleable condition to be eligible for a refund. Note, non-stock items that have been especially sourced for an order and perishables cannot be refunded.
Refunds will be credited to the original payment method as soon as they are received but some banks may take up to 14 days to credit your account.
Items can be returned to our warehouse at the address below. Items must be sent with a completed returns form and despatch note.
Divertimenti - Returns
227-229 Brompton Rd,
Please obtain proof of postage and keep it until you have received your refund. Note, the cost of returning items will only be refunded in the case of faulty goods.
Returns can also be made in person at our Divertimenti Store. Proof of purchase (receipt, despatch note, order confirmation email) is required. Please note, stores do not process refunds for online orders. Parcels will be returned to our central facility and refunds will only be provided via the original payment method.
For faulty or damaged items, please contact Customer Services before returning the item.
This refund policy does not affect your statutory rights in respect of faulty or damaged goods.