The Meater Block - Thermometer Set
MEATER is the first truly wireless smart meat thermometer.
Developed with state of the art technology combined with an insatiable passion for mouth watering, perfectly cooked food.
Includes 4 probes, Meater block and 1 - 4 probe clips.
- Bluetooth LE 4.0 wireless connection
- Maximum internal temperature: 100°C (meat)
- Maximum ambient temperature: 275°C (cooker)
- Stainless steel and ceramic construction
- Water resistant and easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe
- Rechargeable: Over 24 hours of continuous cooking
- Dimensions: 130mm length and 6mm diameter
- Numbered for easy identification
Block Charger Specs
- Built-in WiFi repeater extends range over your home network
- Directly connects to the MEATER Cloud for on-the-go monitoring
- Store and charge your MEATER probe
- Charges MEATER using 4x AA batteries
- Power alternatively using Micro USB for long cooks
- Real wood to match any kitchen or outdoor decor
- OLED display with touch capacitive control to cook without the app
- Max outdoor operation temperature: 60°C
- iPhone and iPad apps for iOS 10.3 and later
- Android app for versions 5.0 and later
||13.2cm x 3.9cm x 15.7cm|
|Care/Use||Hand wash only|
All orders that do not meet the minimum £50 threshold will incur a £4.95 delivery charge.
We aim to dispatch orders within 1-2 working days.
*Please note, that surcharges and slightly longer lead-times apply for the Highlands, Scottish Islands and other non-mainland UK addresses and free delivery qualifies over £100 for these areas. Please enter your delivery address at the checkout for accurate quote.
International orders are subject to customs clearance, which may cause delays beyond provided delivery estimates.
Please note that customs taxes, duties and charges may be applied to orders which are shipped outside of the UK. Please check with the local authority for more information as these are payable by the recipient.
Packages may need to be unwrapped and opened going through customs. Please note that Divertimenti is not responsible for the packaging if this occurs.
Divertimenti will not replace or offer refunds for orders which are abandoned due to non-payment of taxes and fees required by the delivery country.
We want you to be happy with your purchase but if you’re not, or we’ve got something wrong, please contact our customer services team and we’ll tell you what you need to do next.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) within 28 days of delivery for a refund to the original payment method. Items must be unused, returned in their original packaging and in a re-saleable condition to be eligible for a refund. Note, non-stock items that have been especially sourced for an order and perishables cannot be refunded.
Refunds will be credited to the original payment method as soon as they are received but some banks may take up to 14 days to credit your account.
Items can be returned to our warehouse at the address below. Items must be sent with a completed returns form and despatch note.
Divertimenti - Returns
227-229 Brompton Rd,
Please obtain proof of postage and keep it until you have received your refund. Note, Please ensure any discrepancy's or broken items need to be reported within 48 hours of delivery the cost of returning items will only be refunded in the case of faulty goods.
Returns can also be made in person at our Divertimenti Store. Proof of purchase (receipt, dispatch note, order confirmation email) is required. Please note, stores do not process refunds for online orders. Parcels will be returned to our central facility and refunds will only be provided via the original payment method.
For faulty or damaged items, please contact Customer Services before returning the item.
This refund policy does not affect your statutory rights in respect of faulty or damaged goods.
Divertimenti will not be responsible for any taxes and fees required for the return of an order sent internationally, these fee’s and taxes associated with international returns will be the responsibility of the sender.