Ooni Karu 16 Pizza Oven
The Ooni Karu 16 is prized for its versatility – from wood-fired flavour to gas powered consistency, this oven has it all. The multi-fuel option, means you can cook with wood, charcoal or gas. You can use different types of wood to infuse your food with a range of smoky flavours, and the indirect heat of wood-fired cooking will give you maximum flavour. You also have the option of charcoal cooking and you can use this for more direct heat for cooking burgers, hot dogs, or steaks for a quick and easy meal! If you simply want to fire up your oven for a low-maintenance cooking experience, then you can also use the Ooni Gas Burner (sold separately), as the dome will reach 500°C as soon as you turn it on. Thanks to new design features, make 16-inch pizzas while enjoying better temperature control, more fuel-efficient air flow, increased oven insulation and better visibility. After just 15 minutes of preheating, you’ll be cooking at 950°F / 500°C, making flame-cooked pizzas in 60 seconds, perfectly seared Tomahawk steaks, grilled veggies and more with the Ooni Karu 16 oven.
The clever carbon steel shell with a high temperature-resistant powder-coated finish offers improved insulation and weather resistance. Also, the new full glass oven door design with ViewFlameTM technology reduces soot build up, improves internal visibility and has increased insulation. It also features a new hinged oven door design, allowing accessing the inside of a Karu 16 oven a breeze.The Mounted digital thermometer displays the internal oven temperature in F or C, so you can monitor the oven without any trouble or doubt. The oven is also energy efficient as the optimised airflow engineering allows for temperature control and fuel efficiency. The dual airflow which controls for temperature moderation: a chimney baffle and chimney vent.
Ooni Karu® 16 Oven main body
ViewFlameTM glass oven door
Ooni Karu 16® chimney
Burner tray & grate
Back draft defender plate
Cordierite pizza stones
|Material||Carbon Steel, Brushed 430 stainless steel, glass-reinforced nylon|
|Size||W50cm x D80cm x H85cm|
- Extinguishing – Let the Ooni Karu 16 oven burn through any solid fuel still in the fuel tray after cooking. Your oven will naturally cool once all the fuel has been used. This typically takes about 90 minutes, depending on ambient temperatures.
- Cleaning inside your oven – Thanks to the high temperatures the Karu 16 oven reaches, a run at top temperature will burn off any excess flour or food remnants left in the oven. If extra cleaning is needed, let your oven cool completely before cleaning and never expose warm parts to moisture. After cooling, the inside of your oven can be wiped down with a dry paper towel.
- Cleaning glass pane – Soot can be cleaned from the glass door pane using a dry paper towel or dry cloth. For a thorough cleaning, warm soapy water can be used on the glass, but only when completely cool.
- Cleaning pizza stones – As you use your oven, your pizza stones will look used – don’t worry, this is normal. For stubborn debris stuck to the stones, use the Ooni Pizza Oven Brush. To reduce the risk of food sticking to your stone, only cook pizza and dry,
- bread-based dishes directly on your pizza stones. Any meat, vegetables or other dishes should be cooked in the Ooni Cast Iron Series or other oven-safe cookware. DO NOT clean your pizza stones in the dishwasher, with soap or with chemical cleaning agents. After your oven and pizza stones have completely cooled, flip the stones over for the next time you use your oven; the high temperatures will naturally clean the underside of the stones.
- Storage – Use the Cover for Ooni Karu 16 (sold separately) to protect your oven from the elements. Pro tip: Bring your pizza stones inside during harsh weather or extended periods of cold or wet weather.
All orders that do not meet the minimum £50 threshold will incur a £5.95 delivery charge.
We aim to dispatch orders within 1-2 working days.
*Please note, that surcharges and slightly longer lead-times apply for the Highlands, Scottish Islands and other non-mainland UK addresses and free delivery qualifies over £100 for these areas. Please enter your delivery address at the checkout for accurate quote.
International orders are subject to customs clearance, which may cause delays beyond provided delivery estimates.
Please note that customs taxes, duties and charges may be applied to orders which are shipped outside of the UK. Please check with the local authority for more information as these are payable by the recipient.
Packages may need to be unwrapped and opened going through customs. Please note that Divertimenti is not responsible for the packaging if this occurs.
Divertimenti will not replace or offer refunds for orders which are abandoned due to non-payment of taxes and fees required by the delivery country.
We want you to be happy with your purchase but if you’re not, or we’ve got something wrong, please contact our customer services team and we’ll tell you what you need to do next.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) within 28 days of delivery for a refund to the original payment method. Items must be unused, returned in their original packaging and in a re-saleable condition to be eligible for a refund. Note, non-stock items that have been especially sourced for an order and perishables cannot be refunded.
Refunds will be credited to the original payment method as soon as they are received but some banks may take up to 14 days to credit your account.
Items can be returned to our shop at the address below. Items must be sent with a the invoice / order number clearly marked .
Divertimenti - Returns
227-229 Brompton Rd,
Please obtain proof of postage and keep it until you have received your refund. Note, Please ensure any discrepancy's or broken items need to be reported within 48 hours of delivery the cost of returning items will only be refunded in the case of faulty goods.
Returns can also be made in person at our Divertimenti Store. Proof of purchase (receipt, dispatch note, order confirmation email) is required. Please note, stores do not process refunds for online orders. Parcels will be returned to our central facility and refunds will only be provided via the original payment method.
For faulty or damaged items, please contact Customer Services before returning the item.
This refund policy does not affect your statutory rights in respect of faulty or damaged goods.
Divertimenti will not be responsible for any taxes and fees required for the return of an order sent internationally, these fee’s and taxes associated with international returns will be the responsibility of the sender.
Please note that purchases in store fall under a separate Returns Policy, a copy of which can be found at the till point.
VAT Free shipping to the Channel Islands is not available for online purchases. Please email your order to: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0207 581 8065 to complete your order.