Wusthof Classic Cooks Knife - 16cm
No cook or kitchen should be without a really good cook's knife and Wusthof make some of the very best. Think of this kind of knife as a manual food processor capable of all types of cutting, chopping, slicing and dicing. The depth of the knife and its thick strong back give it the power and strength to cut through the toughest root vegetables with ease. The curved shape of the blade lets you rock the knife down and through tough ingredients to make cutting chopping and slicing a straightforward matter. The knife tapers to a slender point which is delicate and precise enough to perform the finest slicing and dicing. Your cook's knife will perform 98% of the tasks in the kitchen with absolute ease and the other 2% at a pinch.
Choose the most appropriate size for your hands and the kind food preparation that you do. We suggest that you go for the longest blade that you are comfortable with, remember this is the knife that you will use to do things like cutting whole cabbages in half. The 16cm blade is a very good size for vegetable preparation and is an ideal size for dicing meat and vegetables or cutting herbs. You may need a longer blade for cutting whole pumpkins, cabbages and Swedes. The medium sized handle and contoured bolster gives a great grip, particularly for those with smaller hands.
The Wüsthof Classic series are traditional triple riveted, fully forged professional cook's knives. Their shape and balance have evolved over decades as the standard for professional chefs all over the world. The Wüsthof Classic series is the most comprehensive range of knives that Wusthof make consisting of over 70 different blades to suit every purpose.
Few companies have more tradition and experience to draw on than Wusthof. They've been making professional cooks knives in Solingen, Germany since 1814. Knowledge and skill has been passed down through generations of craftsmen as well as ten generations of the Wusthof family.
Wusthof set the benchmark for professional cook's knives in Europe. Their attention to detail shows through in the handling, cutting performance and workmanship of each knife. A Wusthof knife is an investment in quality for life.
Whatever your requirements there is a top notch, professional Wusthof knife specially designed and manufactured for the purpose. Their range extends to several hundred different knives!
All orders that do not meet the minimum £50 threshold will incur a £4.95 delivery charge.
We aim to dispatch orders within 1-2 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase but if you’re not, or we’ve got something wrong, please contact our customer services team and we’ll tell you what you need to do next.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) within 28 days of delivery for a refund to the original payment method. Items must be unused, returned in their original packaging and in a re-saleable condition to be eligible for a refund. Note, non-stock items that have been especially sourced for an order and perishables cannot be refunded.
Refunds will be credited to the original payment method as soon as they are received but some banks may take up to 14 days to credit your account.
Items can be returned to our warehouse at the address below. Items must be sent with a completed returns form and despatch note.
Divertimenti - Returns
227-229 Brompton Rd,
Please obtain proof of postage and keep it until you have received your refund. Note, the cost of returning items will only be refunded in the case of faulty goods.
Returns can also be made in person at our Divertimenti Store. Proof of purchase (receipt, despatch note, order confirmation email) is required. Please note, stores do not process refunds for online orders. Parcels will be returned to our central facility and refunds will only be provided via the original payment method.
For faulty or damaged items, please contact Customer Services before returning the item.
This refund policy does not affect your statutory rights in respect of faulty or damaged goods.