Making pasta at home doesn’t have to be complicated or difficult! Pretty Little Pasta make fresh pasta and sauces in London and have provided a easy to follow video so that you can make Lorighitta pasta at home.
- 400g semolina
- 200ml water
- 12g salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together well until a dough is formed.
- Knead the dough well, then roll it into a thin sausage shape, about 1cm thick.
- Take around a 10cm section of the roll and form a double loop with it.
- Carefully twist the double loop a few times, and then pinch the end to lock the twists in place and form a teardrop like shape.
- Boil briefly before combining with basil pesto and pine nuts to serve!