This is a great healthy vegetarian alternative to serve up at barbeques this summer!
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 sprigs of fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 35 g butter (at room temperature)
- 2 large mushrooms
- Cheddar cheese
- 2 burger buns or ciabatta
- English mustard
- 1 lemon
- 1 handful of rocket
- Peel and finely grate the garlic and chop the parsley leaves. Combine with the softened butter. Clean the mushrooms and fill them with the butter.
- Pop the mushrooms into a LotusGrill® BBQ bag, seal and cook on the LotusGrill® for 10-15 minutes, or until soft.
- Split the burger buns or ciabatta, then unwrap the mushrooms and pour the the juices onto the bread.
- Smear with mustard and top with a mushroom, a squeeze of lemon juice, slices of cheddar and rocket leaves.